The field of executive search (i.e. the right manager in the right place at the right time) – also known colloquially as “headhunting” – is a sensitive, strategically important task which, although based on a pragmatic approach, requires a good deal of knowledge of human nature and consulting experience on the part of the consultant(s).
Top managers decide on the success or failure of the company through their quality. They are the figurehead of every company. The quality of the executives is therefore a barometer for the current attractiveness and the respective future orientation of each company.
The search for executives and also the search for the next right position on the career ladder is and remains a matter of trust: We do not regard both our clients and executives as “goods”, but rather as an extremely valuable asset that must be protected.
TMC lives up to this attitude in that our consultants and employees regard professionalism and quality, in short, the provision of a high-quality service as their personal challenge..
Our services include
TMC is a management consulting company that specializes, among other things, in the human resources segment at the top level. In this context we provide services like:
On behalf of clients, we search for qualified executives who meet certain criteria clearly defined by the client. When analysing the reasons why a company resorts to this specific consultancy service, the following criteria have emerged as the most important over time:
- urgent need for replacement for a specific management position, i.e. a concrete need for advice
- Long-term personnel requirements strategy within the framework of the “War for Talents” better prospects of success, i.e. to fill the vacant or vacant position in a qualified manner
- the anonymity of the client and the applicant is preserved and thus confidentiality is absolutely guaranteed.
- Gain of time for the client, who can concentrate on other problems during the search phase
- Greater objectivity in the selection of candidates, since candidates are not simply presented, but rather the qualifications and characteristics of the managers in question are analysed and checked to see to what extent they meet the requirements and specifications of the position to be filled
The search for executives
Before we start with the direct search for executives (“headhunting”), we familiarize ourselves with the corporate environment, i.e. we analyze
- the industry
- special trends
- national and international competition
- to determine the absolute and relative location of the company
- the organisational structure
- corporate law aspects
- the product-specific U.S.P.
- the age of the products
- the product cycle
- possible potentials
the human capital environment:
- the corporate image
- the qualitative staffing of the various management levels
- the age of the employees, the frequency of change (fluctuation)
- Training and further training measures
The search for the “leading men and women in business” takes place after the position profile has been drawn up, i.e. the requirements of the future job holder have been defined and the expectations specified.
The profile includes and describes
- the position description
- the company
- the position
- the jobholder
- the contract data
The subsequent target group analysis determines exactly where potentially interesting executives can be found and how we can best address them.
Here we systematize our approach by focusing on
- special industry knowledge
- special functional experiences
- specific management knowledge and
- concrete personality traits
The search for executives is direct, discreet and ensures the anonymity of both the client and the candidates. In this search process, the consultants are supported by experienced, qualified researchers who have many years of experience and are employed as permanent staff in our consulting company.
During the interviews we naturally observe the statements and provisions of the AGG (General Equal Treatment Act), whereby we attended an information event of the BDU (Federal Association of German Management Consultants).
Prior to the presentation of the selected candidates who meet the requirements of the position profile, we present our client with
confidential reports, which significantly support the decision-making process.
Such a Confidential Report shall contain in detailed form:
- Personal data
- Occupational data
- Training and further education
- Career development
- Professional experience
- Description and assessment
of the respective candidate.
In addition, we prepare a Candidate Scorecard, which enables the client to see “at a glance” to what extent the proposed candidates meet the most important criteria and expected requirements.
We work independently of success and do not charge a success fee. Both the scope of the fee and the extent of other expenses are agreed in writing before the assignment is awarded.
The current positions managed by the TRUST MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS – Group can be found under → Job Offers